Secret Lives of The U.S. Presidents
Your high school history teachers never gave you a book like this one!
Secret Lives of the U.S. Presidents features outrageous and
uncensored profiles of the men in the White House-complete with hundreds
of little-known, politically incorrect, and downright wacko facts.
You'll discover that:
• George Washington spent a whopping 7% of his salary on booze
• John Quincy Adams loved to skinny-dip in the Potomac River
• Warren G. Harding gambled with White House china when he ran low on cash
• Jimmy Carter reported a UFO sighting in Georgia
• And Richard Nixon . . . sheesh, don't get us started on Nixon!
Paperback. 286 pages.
WRITE A REVIEW
* indicates required field